About this Event
80 W. Church St. Pickerington, Ohio 43147https://www.givecampus.com/schools/OhioUniversity/events/brew-trail-talks-a-conversation-with-ohio-deans
Join Ohio University's Alumni Association (OUAA) on Friday, December 8, for the first installment of Brew Trail Talks: A Conversation With OHIO Deans. This in-person event at Combustion Brewery in Pickerington, Ohio, offers networking opportunities for Bobcats with similar educational backgrounds or post-graduate industries in a fun and casual brewery environment — owned by two awesome Bobcats!
This event will focus on healthcare and celebrate OHIO's impact as the leading educator of healthcare professionals across the state. Enjoy food and casual camaraderie with other healthcare-minded Bobcats while hearing from representation of the College of Health Sciences and Professions (CHSP), the Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine (HCOM) and the Voinovich School of Leadership and Public Affairs.
Check out the next installment of Brew Trail Talks, AI's Creative Canvas: Transforming Business, Communication and Art, happening Friday, February 2. Learn more about Brew Trail Talks!
• Networking Opportunities: Connect with fellow alumni, students, faculty, and prominent leaders from Ohio University in an informal and inviting setting.
• Craft Beer Tasting: Popular Combustion Brewery beers from the Bobcat Brew Trail are Kangaroo Crossing and Oktoberfest. See for yourself what all the hype is about!
• Campus Updates: Gain insights into the latest developments and future plans for Ohio University directly from leadership.
• Prizes and Giveaways: Participate in OHIO themed games and a chance to win exciting prizes.
• Delicious Food: Enjoy heavy appetizers and light refreshments!
This event is free and open to all OHIO alumni and friends, although registration is required. A private space and cash bar will be available.
If you have any questions, contact Corbin Marsh at email@example.com.