Add to calendar

Last day for removing Incomplete grades incurred during last enrollment. If not removed, I grade will change to F.

Receiving an “I” means that the student has not completed the work required for a regular grade. The student must have the instructor’s permission to receive the Incomplete. The student must complete the work within the first two weeks of his or her next semester of enrollment or two years from the end of the term in which the grade of “I” was given, whichever comes first, or the “I” converts automatically to an “F.” The instructor may at their discretion submit a change of grade request to the Office of the University Registrar. When the student applies for graduation, any Incompletes on the record will be calculated as “F” grades for the purpose of determining eligibility for graduation and will be converted to “F” upon graduation.

Event Details

0 people are interested in this event

User Activity

No recent activity