Add to calendar

Last day to change college/major for summer (session 1, session 2, full summer semester). Contact your college student services office or regional campus student services office.

Sometimes a change in major program will necessitate transferring to another college (e.g., from Arts and Sciences to Fine Arts). You then make application for an update of program in the student services office of the college to which you would like to be admitted. The change must be processed through the student services office by the Friday of the seventh week of the semester or you will remain enrolled in the initial college for that semester. You must fulfill degree requirements of the college into which you transfer. Please note the following:

Honors Tutorial College students should consult with the Honors Tutorial College before applying to the student services office of the college to which the student would like to be admitted. International students in F–1 or J–1 status must obtain approval from International Student and Faculty Services before changing their majors.

Event Details

0 people are interested in this event

User Activity

No recent activity